When you take guests out to your patio or backyard, you don’t want to see them struggle to open your old sliding door. So, why not invest in one that looks great and opens with ease? It’s incredible how such a simple investment can do so much to impress visitors, neighbors, and potential buyers. The only problem is that you don’t know the first thing about installing one.
That’s where Opal Enterprises can help. Our sliding door installation team in Downers Grove has decades of combined experience performing flawless installations for homeowners just like you. Once we’ve helped you pick out and customize a sliding door that compliments your home’s unique aesthetic, our technicians will make sure it’s installed correctly.
Customize a Unique Sliding Door for Your Downers Grove Home
When you work with our team in Downers Grove to customize your new sliding door, you’ll be able to create a finished product that’s truly one of a kind. Our design-savvy staff will guide you through the process and help you make choices that will be sure to blend well with your home’s exterior and interior.
Here are some of the options they’ll help you decide on:
- Frames. Our sliding door frames come in vinyl, fiberglass and wood clad. We’ll help you choose a material that pairs perfectly with your home’s siding and color.
- Finishes. Choosing the right finish for your frame will help your new sliding door fit in with the rest of your home. We have a wide variety of attractive finishes and colors to choose from, so you’re almost guaranteed to find one that suits your home.
- Additional features. Customizing your sliding door’s hardware options, between-the-glass grilles, and door lock will give a classy touch to your finished product.
We Have ProVia Sliding Doors Available in Downers Grove
Installing a ProVia sliding door will give your Downers Grove home a stunning entryway to your patio or backyard. ProVia offers a number of sliding door frame options, including real wood exteriors. They’re products are extremely durable and built to withstand years upon years of weathering and daily use.
At Opal, we’re proud to be a certified ProVia door dealer. Having the status of certified dealer means that our technicians are trained in the best installation techniques for ProVia doors. If you choose us to install your new ProVia door, you can expect speedy service, meticulous executions, and a beautifully installed finished product.
We’ll Help You Find an Energy-Efficient Sliding Door for Your Downers Grove Home
Energy prices are soaring across the country and many Americans are looking for ways to reduce their consumption. What many homeowners in the U.S. don’t know is that installing an energy-efficient door can improve insulation, reduce energy use, and lower monthly utility bills. If you’re interested in saving money on your energy bill, we can help.
Our sliding door installation service in Downers Grove carries a number of energy-efficient products. All our sliding doors come fitted with low-E glass. low-E glass stops heat from leaving or entering your house, which will help you rely on your HVAC units a little less.
Our technicians are also trained to install sliding doors in a way that provides optimal energy efficiency. When you invest in one of our beautiful, energy-efficient doors, you can expect to receive a stunning new sliding door that helps you lower your dependence on natural gas and electricity.
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 888-676-6725
Signs You Need to Invest in a New Sliding Door Installation
Sometimes, it can be hard to tell if you need a brand new sliding door or just a minor repair and a can of WD-40. For those who aren’t sure if they need to invest in a replacement, we’ve compiled a list of signs you’ll notice if you need to install a new sliding door:
- Drafts. Damaged sealing can cause drafts that make your home uncomfortable and less energy efficient. If you’re not sure if you have a draft, simply hold a candle up to your door. If it flickers or goes out, you probably have a problem with your doors sealing, and you might want to consider installing a new one.
- Sticking. Warped and sagging frames can cause your door to stick, making it hard to open and close. If you’re tired of wasting time trying to pry your door open just so you can go outside, it might be time to call our Downers Grove sliding door installation team.
- Leaking. A leaky door can cause water and condensation to enter your home and potentially lead to dangerous mold growth. If you notice moisture buildup on your door interior or on the ground near your door, don’t wait to get a replacement. Installing a new sliding door will keep water out, so you don’t have to worry about interior damage and mold growth.
Contact Our Sliding Door Installation Team in Downers Grove Today
Our sliding door installation team in Downers Grove can’t wait to get started on your remodeling project. We’ll help you find a sliding door that elevates your home’s beauty and lowers your energy consumption. All our doors are made with high-quality, durable materials that will be sure to stand up to extreme weather conditions.
To get started on designing your new sliding door, visit one of Opal Enterprises’ showrooms in Naperville or Des Plaines. There, you’ll be able to browse all the sliding door styles, features, and add-ons we offer. If you can’t make it out to one of our physical locations, we’d love to meet with you virtually for your free consultation. Contact us today!