Installing new Andersen windows is a smart and affordable way to improve the curb-appeal, insulation, and security of your home. Choosing to work with a certified Andersen windows dealer in Downers Grove, like Opal Enterprises, can help you get the most out of your new windows.
As a certified Andersen dealer, all our employees are trained to install Andersen windows correctly. They’ll use industry-approved techniques to make sure your windows function just like they were designed to. Once our technicians are finished putting in your new windows, you’ll be left with a beautiful finished product that will last for years to come.
Customize Your New Andersen Windows
One of the amazing things about Andersen windows is that they’re highly customizable. With the amount of styles, features and finishes Andersen offers, there’s no doubt you’ll be able to create the perfect replacement window for your Downers Grove home. The first step of the customization process is picking a window style that blends well with your home’s exterior.
Here are some of the window styles we’ll help you choose from:
- Awning. Installing awning windows is a great way to get more fresh air circulating through your house.
- Bay. If you’re looking to get more natural light in your home, a bay window is the right choice for you.
- Casement. Live in a windy area? A casement window will help protect your home against harsh weather conditions.
- Gliding. Gliding windows can help you save space and let more light into your home.
- Picture. Are your current windows obstructing your view? A picture window will allow you to take in the beauty of the outdoors from the comfort of your living room.
- Specialty. Andersen has a variety of unique window shapes and sizes that will help you create a specialty window that’s truly one-of-a-kind.
Once you’ve decided on a window style, we’ll help you choose colors, finishes, and frame materials that will maximize your window’s functionality and compliment its appearance. In addition to guiding you through the customization process, our team will also help you pick an Andersen window series that suits your design needs and budget.
High-quality, energy-efficient windows in your home
Choosing the Right Andersen Window Series for Your Downers Grove Home
Choosing the Andersen windows series in Downers Grove that’s right for you will help you get the most out of your new windows. Here are some of the series you’ll be able to choose from when you work with our team:
Each Andersen window series we carry comes with different advantages, features, and window material options. To learn more about the benefits of each series, contact us and we’ll schedule your free design consultation. During the consultation, one of our specialists will walk you through all your options so that you can find a series that works for you.
Andersen Windows Are Highly Energy Efficient
Andersen is one of the most energy-efficient window brands on the market. Many of their products are built using wood and wood composites, which offers a great deal of insulation and improves efficiency. Andersen also allows homeowners to opt for double or triple-pane glass windows.
The extra panes are used to seal in argon and krypton gasses which prevents heat from entering and exiting your home, thus reducing the stress put on your HVAC system. Here are some other energy-efficient features you’ll enjoy with your new Andersen windows:
- Low-U value glass. Low-U value glass has amazing insulating properties that will be sure to save you money on your energy bill.
- Low-E glass. Low-E glass comes in hand on those hot summer days, as it reflects the sun’s rays and blocks heat from entering your home.
- PassiveSun® glass. Installing an Andersen window with PassiveSun® glass is a great way to keep your home warm in the winter without having to reach for the thermostat. This special kind of glass amplifies the sun’s warmth to keep your home toasty.
- HeatLock® technology. Andersen windows with built-in HeatLock technology stop warmth from your fireplace or heating element from exiting through your windows.
High-quality, energy-efficient windows in your home
Benefits of Working With a Certified Andersen Dealer
When you work with a certified Andersen dealer, like Opal Enterprises, there are a lot of benefits to reap. For one, Andersen trusts our highly-trained technicians to install their products exactly as they were intended to be. And if Andersen windows trusts us to get the job done, so can you.
As a Downers Grove Andersen Windows dealer, our staff has a great deal of knowledge regarding Andersen windows. They also have access to Andersen’s online concierge service which can be used to answer almost any question you have about an Andersen product.
Another perk of working with an Andersen dealer is access to premium products. There are a number of high-quality Andersen products we can offer you that very few exterior remodeling companies are permitted to carry. Taking advantage of this special access can help you create a window that’s 100% unique.
Product and Labor Warranties for Andersen Windows
All Andersen windows come with a 20-year glass warranty and a 10-year warranty for frames and other components. If you need to make use of one of Andersen’s generous product warranties, simply use the warranty documents we gave you on installation day.
At Opal Enterprises, we offer a lifetime labor warranty for all our Andersen window installations in Downers Grove. If you ever have an issue with one of our installations, this warranty will help you get the fixes you need to rectify it. To activate your labor warranty, fill out a service request on our website and we’ll contact you shortly.
Schedule a Free Consultation to Find the Right Andersen Windows for Your Home
The highly knowledgeable team at Opal Enterprises will help you design a set of Andersen windows that keep you comfortable year round and help you save money. To learn more about our Andersen window offerings, visit one of our showrooms in Des Plaines or Naperville, or schedule a free consultation online.
To sign up for your free consultation, simply fill out a contact form on our website. We offer virtual and in-person consultations. If you opt to meet one of our specialists in person, they’ll visit you at your Downers Grove home at a time that works for you.