Home Improvement Financing Made Easy!
We work with industry-leading financing organizations to offer you convenient options.
Financing Options From EnerBankUSA
Get Instant Approval for EnerBank Financing by Phone at 866-644-3659!
Let them know you are working with Opal Enterprises for your exterior renovation needs
- 24 months Same-As-Cash- No Payments
- Long Term Financing Available!
- 100% unsecured financing, no home equity required
- A quick, easy and safe toll-free loan-by-phone or internet application process in the privacy of your own home
- Fast credit decisions in about 10 minutes
- No application fee, no closing costs, no pre-payment penalties
Be prepared to provide:
- Opal’s Dealer ID: 630505
- Project Type
- Total Project Cost
- Total Amount to be Financed
- The Appropriate Promotional Code
- 24-Months Same as Cash with Deposit GHF619
- 6.99% 60 Months – 6995YRFA38
- 6.99% 84 Months – 6997YRFA43
- 6.99% 120 Months – 69910YRFA52
Financing Options From GreenSky™
No Interest and No Payments for 24 Months!
Subject to credit approval. No payments and No interest during promotional periods. interest accrues during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid in full before the end of the promotional period.
Reduced APR of 6.99% for 60 Months?
Subject to credit approval. Fixed APR of 6.99% for 60 Months. Based on each $1,000 financed, 5 payments of $5.83 followed by 55 amortiszd payments of $21.30.
Reduced APR of 6.99% for 84 Months?
Subject to credit approval. Fixed APR of 6.99% for 84 Months. Based on each $1,000 financed, 5 payments of $5.83 followed by 79 amortiszd payments of $15.83.
About Estimates & Proposals
After evaluating your home we craft a comprehensive proposal for you with all the details you need to decide your renovation project choices.
Standard Estimates are Free!
If a special evaluation is needed, then a small inspection fee will apply.
If your home has sustained damage or may have concerning underlying issues beyond normal wear, then we’ll need a closer look. In these situations there will be a standard home inspection fee based on the level of inspection. You’ll receive a detailed home inspection by a professional, which is your to keep regardless of whether or not you choose our services. If you do choose to partner with Opal, then the inspection fee will be deducted from the project total. This is for your benefit to make sure issues are fully addressed for an accurate quote and the project is a success!