Home Improvement Financing Made Easy!
We work with industry-leading financing organizations to offer you convenient options.
Financing Options From EnerBankUSA
Get Instant Approval for EnerBank Financing by selecting the button below or Call 866-644-3659!
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 17.99% fixed APR, effective as of November 1, 2020, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.
Let them know you are working with Opal Enterprises for your exterior renovation needs
- 12 months Same-As-Cash – No Payments
- Long Term Financing Available!
- 100% unsecured financing, no home equity required
- A quick, easy and safe toll-free loan-by-phone or internet application process in the privacy of your own home
- Fast credit decisions in about 10 minutes
- No application fee, no closing costs, no pre-payment penalties
Be prepared to provide:
- NAPERVILLE LOCATION Dealer ID: 630 505
- DES PLAINES LOCATION Dealer ID: 808 868
BE PREPARED before calling with the following info:
- Project Type: Tell Enerbank your type of Project (windows, siding, etc)
- The Total Project Cost:(estimated if you are not sure yet)
- The Total Amount to be Financed
- The Appropriate Promotional Code and Correct Location Dealer ID
- NAPERVILLE and DES PLAINES LOCATIONS 12 -Months Same as Cash DAC2725
About Estimates & Proposals
After evaluating your home we craft a comprehensive proposal for you with all the details you need to decide your renovation project choices.
Standard Estimates are Free!
If a special evaluation is needed, then a small inspection fee will apply.
If your home has sustained damage or may have concerning underlying issues beyond normal wear, then we’ll need a closer look. In these situations there will be a standard home inspection fee based on the level of inspection. You’ll receive a detailed home inspection by a professional, which is your to keep regardless of whether or not you choose our services. If you do choose to partner with Opal, then the inspection fee will be deducted from the project total. This is for your benefit to make sure issues are fully addressed for an accurate quote and the project is a success!