When you’re looking for a home remodeler you can trust to work on your home in the Plainfield, Illinois, area, look no further than the experts at Opal Enterprises.
We specialize in remodeling the exterior elements of a home, such as siding, windows, doors, decks, and patios. In addition to the high-quality products that we offer, we have earned a fantastic reputation due to our focus on customer service. We always listen to our customers’ needs and help them choose home remodeling options that will meet them all
Choose From a Wide Variety of Home Renovation Options
We offer a large selection of home remodeling services to choose from, which we will further explain.
Replacement Windows and Window Installation
At Opal Exteriors we have vinyl, wood, aluminum, and fiberglass window options, all of which can be customized in a number of style options to meet your aesthetic preferences.
Some of the window options that we offer include:
- Awning windows
- Bay and Bow windows
- Single-hung and double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Garden windows
- Picture windows
No matter the shape or size of the Plainfield replacement window you are looking to replace or install, we can get the job done. All the windows listed come in several different materials, colors, and glass options. Additionally, we can create custom orders so that whatever your dream window style is, we can make it obtainable.
Protect your home from the elements while increasing its curb appeal by having our vinyl, fiber cement, or stone siding installed on your home.
Do you want to make a statement for those walking into your home? Or would you like a better view of your backyard? Getting new doors or replacing old doors in your home can bring about incredible changes to your home.
Available with a variety of decorative and functional options, doors can be customized to meet your needs. Some of the options we have for door installation include:
- Wood doors: This material is the most commonly chosen material for those looking to improve their home. A wood door can be easily stained or painted to fit each individual’s needs. However, wood does come with a high price tag and can swell or rot.
- Steel doors: This material makes up around 47% of exterior doors because it’s inexpensive, weather-resistant, and offers high security to homes. A steel door is low in maintenance but can sometimes be hard to fix if needed.
- Fiberglass doors: As the next common door material choice, fiberglass doors don’t dent or rust and can come in many different styles and colors. It’s common for many to choose between fiberglass or wood doors.
- Aluminum doors: This material is less common for door replacements but still a great choice. With a warranty of around 10 to 20 years, this material is an excellent option if you are looking for a quality, and long-term investment.
Decks & Patios
Is your patio or deck experiencing visible damage? Or is your backyard deck outdated? Decks and patios are always overlooked when it comes to home improvements. This is why we are here to tell you to think again.
Take the enjoyment you get from your outside area to the next level by having us build you a custom deck or patio.
High-quality, energy-efficient windows in your home
Benefits From Updating the Exterior of Your Home
Many homeowners will focus solely on updating the interior of their homes. Which is normal considering that’s where most of your time is spent. However, exterior remodeling is equally as important.
Renovating and improving the exterior of your home can reap many benefits while keeping your interior in its best shape. Some of these benefits include:
- Improved security: When the doors and windows of your home are updated, you will, in turn, get new and updated locks for these additions. Due to this, your home may be less susceptible to break-ins.
- Energy efficiency: Updating the exterior of your home can improve the siding of your home, which will ultimately increase energy efficiency. With new siding, windows, and doors, your house will be unaffected by the weather.
- Protecting the interior of your home: When your home is exposed to inclement weather, its durability will fade. When this happens, the interior of your home may experience extensive damage in the form of water, mold, rot, or even mildew.
- Adding to your home’s curb appeal: For many homeowners, curb appeal is important, even if you are not planning on selling your home anytime soon. Updating the exterior of your home will allow you to personalize your space, which in turn, will make it feel more like your own.
Want to Learn More About Exterior Home Remodeling in Plainfield?
When it comes to your home, it should be your favorite space. And, it should also be a visible representation of all your wants and needs in terms of style and design. From your concept to our completion, the services we offer will be personalized by you and tailored by our professionals.
If you would like to learn more about the home remodeling options we have available to homeowners throughout the Plainfield, IL, area, contact Opal Enterprises today. We look forward to working with you to give you the best home remodeling experience of your life.