These windows have a stationary top sash and can be opened or closed using the bottom sash.
Able to be opened from either the top or bottom sash, these windows can also be tilted inwards for easy cleaning.
These windows are hinged at the top and open outward. They are perfect for letting natural light and fresh air into your home.
These windows open from the side and provide great views of the outdoors.
Made with three large panels of glass – a picture window in the middle that is flanked by a window on both sides – these windows project outwards, allowing tons of natural light to pour into your home.
A large stationary window that will provide you with unbeatable views of the outdoors.
Our professional window installers have been outfitting homes throughout the Chicagoland suburbs with all types of windows since 2003. We improve the energy efficiency, curb appeal, and security of homes throughout Naperville and Des Plaines, Illinois.
When you partner with us, you can count on working with a company that goes above and beyond to ensure your complete satisfaction. We will always listen to your needs, answer any questions, and recommend the right type of windows that will be most beneficial to you.
How do I Know Which Window Type Is Right for My Home?
Deciding what type of window is right for your home depends highly on your needs. Since every home remodeling project is different, we can send one of our professionals to come and provide you with a free consultation to assess what you want out of your windows. If you are torn between wood or vinyl windows, we can help you make an informed decision.
Furthermore, we can help you select the perfect combo of window type and material for your home. Each model has a unique esthetic and benefits. For example, wood windows are not only cozy and natural-looking, but they also help increase the energy efficiency of your house. Our wood window installers can help ensure that the model of your choice is set up properly.
Our team always does its best to strive for excellence in workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our customer reviews and testimonials can speak for themselves. We want to ensure that you get your window selection and installation done to your specifications.
Choose the Type of Window That’s Right for You
- Single-hung – These windows have a stationary top sash and can open or close using the bottom sash.
- Double-hung – Able to be opened from either the top or bottom sash, these windows can also be tilted inwards for easy cleaning.
- Awning – These windows are hinged at the top and open outward. They are perfect for letting natural light and fresh air into your home.
- Casement – These windows open from the side and provide great views of the outdoors.
- Garden – These small, boxed windows are perfect for displaying small items such as plants.
- Bay – Made with three large panels of glass (a picture window in the middle flanked by a window on both sides), these windows project outwards, allowing tons of natural light to pour into your home.
- Bow – Constructed with four or more panels joined together, these windows extend outwards, giving you more usable space in your home.
- Picture – A large stationary window that will provide you with unbeatable views of the outdoors.
All these windows come in several different materials, colors, and glass and hardware options, allowing you to design a window that meets all of your needs, here is window installation cost and mockup-windows.
While fiberglass windows are becoming increasingly popular, mainly due to their strength and durability, you should consult an expert to see if these would be the best fit for your house. If you have decided to take this path, contact our experts to schedule an appointment for the fiberglass window install.
If you are interested in vinyl windows, we offer a wide selection of top-of-the-line products. Our vinyl window installers are ready to set up the model you chose.
If you have any specific or custom requests, we will do our best to oblige. It’s best to reach out to us or visit one of our showrooms for more in-depth assistance. Our experts have in-depth knowledge and practical experience with all the window types and models we offer (and more), including composite window install.
Get Help from Our Professional Window Installers
For years, we’ve helped homeowners achieve the right look for their dream home with the many window types we offer. If you feel lost or don’t know where to begin, don’t hesitate to reach out to our professional window installers at Opal Enterprises today.
Remember, you can get a free consultation on your windows and any other remodeling you want to get done around your home.