When it comes to installing new windows for your home, there are many things you should take into consideration. For starters, the type of windows you wish to install in your home is essential. If you haven’t already thought about your options, garden windows should be a high contender.
Garden windows can bring many benefits to your home and transport you into a different space. Luckily, if garden windows are the right fit for your home, Opal Exteriors has the knowledge and skill to install them in your home.
We offer a vast range of services that encompass all types of window styles and materials. For all your garden window installation questions for your Downers Grove home, our professionals can help.
The Benefits of Garden Windows in Your Home
Replacing the windows in your home is no easy task and should be significantly considered beforehand. However, replacing windows in your home can bring various benefits, especially when installing garden windows.
Many describe garden windows as windows that act like a greenhouse because from the outside, it looks like a shell, letting loads of light inside the home. Additionally, they offer a better view of your outdoor area because of all the glass paneling.
Here are some more additional advantages of installing garden windows in your Downers Grove home:
- Increased curb appeal: Curb appeal is the attractiveness of someone’s property when viewed from a street or sidewalk. The better the curb appeal, the better the chance of selling a home is. Garden windows can drastically improve a home’s curb appeal because of the sleek look these windows bring.
- Opportunities for energy efficiency: The surface area that garden windows hold is greater than that of most windows, offering a greater amount of air and light into the home. This, in turn, can save you money on utility bills.
- A better view of your outdoor space: Because these large windows allow light to come into the home, the view is also incredible. Your peripheral viewing will also be increased because of the wide scope that a garden window offers.
- Decorative features: These windows can add the perfect space for you to showcase different items you have in your homes, such as plants or pictures. Because garden windows are boxy in nature, you can have your own space that is well light and also stylish.
As you can see, there are various benefits of garden windows, and once you choose to install these types of windows in your home, you can experience them firsthand. However, making the choice of installing garden windows in the home is only the first step. Next, you must choose the type of material you want your garden windows to come in.
Questions? Call 847-380-8868 in Des Plaines and 630-355-6557 in Naperville
Window Materials You Can Choose From
At Opal Exteriors, we have multiple types of window materials that you can choose from. Plus, we can customize your window selection as well so that your home can feel like a dream. If you are unsure as to which material to choose from, we are here to help.
Depending on the features you are looking for, the installation process, and the cost of window material, we can find a solution that’s best for you. Here are some of the window materials we offer:
- Wood: Wood windows are known for their expensive-looking design, as well as for their insulation features. However, wood windows require more maintenance than vinyl and aluminum windows, which can become rundown if not taken care of properly.
- Fiberglass: When durability and low maintenance are top priorities, fiberglass windows offer the best solution. Fiberglass exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements for energy efficiency while providing unsurpassed strength.
- Vinyl: This type of material is known as the most affordable choice because they are incredibly durable and can withstand intense and changing climates. Additionally, vinyl windows require minimal upkeep and have a long lifespan for the cost. Generally, many homeowners will choose between vinyl and fiberglass.
- Composite: Composite materials are becoming increasingly popular across the country because they are made from wood fiber and thermoplastic polymer blends. These composites have been said to be able to block thermal transfers while still being twice as strong as aluminum. Additionally, composite windows can bring all the glory and high-end look that wood windows do for less maintenance and a lower price tag.
Additional Window Types Opal Exteriors Offers
As we have expressed previously, garden windows are a great option for many homes; however, if there are different spaces you wish to have your windows replaced in, we can be the team to assist you as well. No matter the type of window you are looking to install in your house, we can help.
Here are some of the additional types of windows we offer at Opal Exteriors:
- Single and double-hung windows
- Awning windows
- Casement windows
- Bay windows
- Bow windows
- Picture windows
- Sliding windows (also called gliding windows)
Whether you need a single garden window installed in your home or wish to choose new window styles for other locations in the home, we can assist you. For all your Downers Grove garden window installation needs, our team of professionals can work with you every step of the way.
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
Speak to a Trusted Member of Our Downers Grove Window Installation Team Today!
At Opal Enterprises, we understand how intimidating window installation can be. We help homeowners realize their dream of a new home by installing windows in Downers Grove with the help of our skilled professionals. Because we have experience with garden window installation, it’s easy for us to make this change as smooth as possible.
We are eager to hear your vision for your dream home from our first consultation. We will work together to make it a reality. We can choose the window style and material that suits you and your home. If you’re ready to get started, contact us today for a virtual consultation.