Consider installing new windows if you want to add style and value to your home. More specifically, garden windows. This type of window can bring many benefits to your home, leaving you feeling like you have been transported to a new space.
However, garden window installation isn’t always a breeze. Luckily, it can be if you have the right team on your side. Opal Exteriors is a team of experienced professionals specializing in window installation. We offer a wide range of services for all types of windows, including single-window replacement or whole house remodeling.
For all your garden window installation needs for your Des Plaines home, our professionals can be of great assistance.
What Are the Benefits of Garden Windows in Your Des Plaines Home?
Knowing when to replace your windows is very self-explanatory, and it’s never a wrong decision to take the first step towards the home of your dreams. With all the home window options one can choose from, garden windows are great for many reasons.
Here are some of the benefits of installing garden windows in your Des Plaines home.
- Increased natural light: Because these windows are generally larger and filled with glass paneling, more natural light can enter your home daily.
- Heightened curb appeal: When you invest time and effort into your home, its curb appeal With garden windows, your home will look fantastic and bright.
- Energy efficiency opportunities: Garden windows have more surface area, which in turn, allows more air to be let in if your windows are kept open. This way, you won’t need to run your air conditioning unit and can save money on utility bills.
- Better views: As we touched on before, garden windows are large windows that allow loads of light to come in. Equally, because the windows are larger, there is a better chance of more incredible views of your outdoor space.
Types of Window Materials We Offer
At Opal Exteriors, we can offer you various materials for your customized windows to be made out of. Like all the different types of windows, we can install in the home, choosing a material for your investment is not easy.
If you are unsure of what material to choose for your garden window installation, we are here to help. Depending on the features, cost, and installation process you are looking for, Opal Exteriors has exactly what you need.
Here are some of the window material types we offer:
- Fiberglass: This material is at the top of the list if you are looking for strength in your windows. Fiberglass offers high-level durability while also being incredibly easy to maintain. Not only are fiberglass windows durable, but they also exceed ENERGY STAR requirements for thermal efficiency.
- Wood: Wood windows are known for their expensive look and great insulation features. However, wood windows do require more maintenance and can become rundown if not taken care of properly.
- Composite: This material is becoming increasingly popular across the country and is made from wood fiber and thermoplastic polymer blends. It is said that composite can block thermal transfers and is twice as strong as aluminum. Additionally, composite windows can bring all the glory and high-end look that wood windows do for less maintenance and a lower price tag.
- Vinyl: Known as the most affordable window material choice, vinyl windows are cost-effective and durable. Able to withstand intense climates, vinyl windows require minimal upkeep and have a long lifeline.
How Can Opal Exteriors Help?
With the various window materials we offer and the types of window styles we can install, Opal Exteriors can provide you with countless services. Plus, our installation process is straightforward.
The steps we take to install windows in your home include:
- Scheduling an initial meeting once receiving your contact sheet
- Discussing a custom solution for your home based on your needs and wants and the options available
- Going over our proposal with a timeline and cost estimate
- Singing and agreeing to the proposal and contract
- Installation within your home
- Clean up of the project and finish any fixes that need to be done
- A final walkthrough so you can see how wonderful your new garden windows look
Luckily, we have countless options that can fit your Des Plaines home every need while keeping your budget in mind. With the services we provide at Opal Exteriors, you can rest easy knowing that whatever window type or material you choose is a unique and durable addition to your home.
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
Call Your Trusted Des Plaines Garden Window Installation Team Today!
Let’s be honest; window installation can be scary and intimidating. However, with the help of Opal Exteriors’ trusted and skilled professionals, this can be a great way to make the dreams of your perfect home a reality. We have experience with garden window installation in Des Plaines and can support you in this significant change.
From the first time we speak, we want to hear your vision and work together towards the end goal. With our help, you can choose a style of window and material of window that will best suit your home. If you’re ready to trust us and take the first step today, contact us.
Are you ready to transform your home? Schedule your free virtual consultation