A beautiful home is usually a product of many parts or components. One of those vital parts is its windows. All gorgeous properties tend to have nice-looking windows. And one of the best windows you can install in your house is a bow window.
If you want to transform or elevate the way your Geneva home looks or are thinking of great-looking window options for your new construction, bow windows are the way to go. When added to the home, these windows can transform your home from ordinary-looking to stylish and elegant.
If you want to install good bow windows in your Geneva home, it is very important to get leading Geneva bow window installation services like Opal Enterprises to handle the project. This way, your home will look awesome and flawless after the installation.
Our Bow Windows Installation Process
Unlike some other windows, installing bow windows requires considerable skills and expertise. This is because if they are done incorrectly, the windows can be a source of drafts and water leakages. And you don’t want that as it can damage your building’s structure.
This is why our qualified bow window installers only use the best installation methods and tools when they are installing new windows on a property. To ensure that we always do a good job for our clients, we have established window installation processes in keeping with industry best practices. Our process is as follows:
- Initial free inspection visit to your property to determine what’s required and assess the state of the windows
- After inspection comes a price quotation –this is based on our perceived scope of work and project material requirements
- Once the price is agreeable to you, we’ll proceed and design/construct the windows
- Depending on the type of project and your predisposition, the construction may be done at our workshop or at your home
- After the windows’ construction, we’ll proceed with the installation
- We’ll carefully assess and vet every aspect of the installation to ensure that the work is good
- Once the installation is completed and you’re satisfied with the work, we’ll take our leave and follow up later to ensure that you’re enjoying the windows
We are careful to use only the highest quality windows, frames, panes, and other items. We are very big on installing energy-efficient windows because we know homeowners will enjoy the energy and cost-saving benefits. And we always use durable and reliable materials that we’re sure will last a long time without giving you any problems.
How Much Does It Cost to Install a New Bow Window in Geneva, IL?
A new bow window is priced between $2,000 and $15,000 in Geneva, IL, with the average installation cost being around $4,000. We can’t give you exact figures until we assess your project needs and determine the accurate cost per window. The cost per window is usually influenced by the following:
- What type of window panes you want
- The number of panes per window – triple-pane windows cost more than double or single-panes
- Your window frames
- The design of the bow window
- Custom installation vs regular
These are just a few of the factors that can influence your bow window installation project’s cost.
Benefits of Installing New Bow Windows in Your Home
So, why choose bow windows for your home instead of flat, single-hung, double-hung, or even bay windows? That’s because of the benefits that bow windows provide. These include:
- Increased natural lighting and sweeping views of the outdoors
- Increases the floor space or provides extra space that you can convert into an indoor garden or relaxing spot
- Rooms feel bigger of the window’s extension outward
- The views of the outdoors can contribute to your mental well-being
- Adds to the value of your home
- They are awesome for improved ventilation in the home and a better indoor air quality
- Provides better curb appeal
- Can transform your home’s aesthetic value
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
What Can You Expect From Our Bow Installation Service?
At Opal, our bow window installation technicians in Geneva, IL, are highly trained, qualified, experienced, and professional. Therefore, we are capable of delivering beautiful windows on time and schedule. We pride ourselves in our punctuality and speed of delivery without compromising on quality.
And because we’re professional, we are mindful of your feelings of necessary inconvenience. This is why we always endeavor to get the job done as quickly as possible so that you can reclaim your space and be comfortable in your own home.
Our past clients are often happy with our seamless bow window installation process. And we always make sure to clean up afterward so that you never have to deal with the junk or garbage that often comes with new window installations.
Also, because we’re committed to providing our clients with only the best window installation services in Geneva, we have provided clients with many window options:
- Long-lasting windows with lifetime warranties
- Lifetime labor warranties
- Almost unlimited bow window customization options
- High energy-efficiency windows which will translate into energy savings for you
- Top-class workmanship that ensures your windows are properly installed
Get a free virtual consultation for Naperville or Des Plaines exteriors
Contact Our Geneva Bow Window Installation Service
You deserve the best bow window installation service in Geneva, IL. At Opal Enterprises, our window installers offer the top-quality craftsmanship that bow windows need. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, so you never have to worry about liability issues.
Every bow window installation project is covered by our lifetime labor warranty. And we use only the latest proven installation techniques and materials to ensure that your new windows last as long as they should.
Contact us today to request a free estimate or discuss your project.
Are you ready to transform your home? Schedule your free virtual consultation