Some replacement window contractors think it’s only logical to replace faulty windows as soon as possible. While we wouldn’t disagree that such windows can compromise security and energy efficiency, we know there’s much more to the window buying process than might be presumed.
You work hard for your money, so what’s logical is the care and time you take to ensure that the windows you invest in will meet your functional and aesthetic criteria while being worth the cost. In essence, you want a home window replacement that provides real value.
Here in Northbrook, Illinois, Opal Enterprises delivers that kind of service. Unlike companies that are more interested in boosting their bottom lines, we focus on the homeowners’ interests by installing cost-effective windows with features and options that are important to you.
Get the Windows You Want in Your Home
We start by listening. We will discuss your project goals in detail during a virtual or at-home consultation, including your target budget. Based on that information, our window specialist will develop a home window replacement plan with down-to-the-penny pricing.
Your plan will address:
- Frame materials: Choose from affordable vinyl, character-rich wood, energy-efficient fiberglass, or low-maintenance composite frames.
- Energy-efficient features: Low-E glass, multiple panes, and insulated frames can help maintain your desired interior temperature and reduce your energy costs.
- Window styles: Whether you want double-hung, casement, or awning, you can count on us because we install just about any style homeowners like.
Frame Materials and Window Styles You Can Choose From
It’s no secret that there are various types of windows in homes out there and countless materials to choose from. The perfect fit for your home will depend on a few factors. Luckily, Opal Exteriors is there to help you and support you in making a decision.
The materials we can offer you for window selection include:
- Fiberglass: Even though these windows are a bit more difficult to customize, they are a great choice for durability and energy efficiency. These windows are much stronger than vinyl windows and can last longer.
- Vinyl: These windows can save loads of money on your home’s utility bills due to the insulation within the frames of these windows. Ultimately, vinyl windows require little to no maintenance, which in turn, will save money in the long run.
- Wood: Everyone can agree that wood windows have a regal look that will make your home’s appearance shine. Real wood windows will offer increased insulation over other window materials. They are durable, easy to maintain, and highly customized, making them the perfect choice for some homeowners.
- Composite: Composite windows have a great advantage over other window material selections. These windows are energy efficient, low maintenance, and much thicker than other materials, which supply better durability and installation.
In terms of window types we can service, we offer replacements for:
- Single or double-hung windows
- Awning windows
- Casement windows
- Garden windows
- Casement windows
- Bay or bow windows
- Picture windows
The Benefits of Window Replacement
When it comes to window replacement in your home, the benefits are plentiful. Many homeowners don’t take the time to look at their windows and seek services to aid in replacement. However, this is a task that must be done for various reasons.
Some of the benefits you can get when replacing your windows are:
- Increased curb appeal for the exterior of your home: Window replacement, in a way, is an investment. By replacing your windows, your home’s value may also increase. Additionally, guests and passersby will view your house and see its added appearance.
- Saves you money in the long run: The upfront costs of window replacement can be high and intimidating, but over time, you will save money by getting your windows replaced. Whether your utility bills decrease or little maintenance is needed, you will save a bit of money. New windows can control your home’s interior temperature, all while offering your home added installation.
- Safety: The locks on your windows can age, leaving your home more susceptible to break-ins. With new windows, you will also get new locks and security systems, which can make your home safer.
There are many additional benefits from those listed above. But, we urge you to see the benefits for yourself by taking steps to get your windows replaced.
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
A Trusted Remodeler Since 2002
You should expect nothing less than flawless installation from our team of highly trained technicians. The level of expertise at Opal Exteriors is just one of the many reasons for our consistent A+ Better Business Bureau rating and our Top 500 Remodeler designation from Qualified Remodeler Magazine.
Contact us to schedule a no-obligation consultation for more information about home window replacement. Be sure to ask about the same-as-cash financing option available to qualified Northbrook, IL, residents.
Are you ready to transform your home? Schedule your free virtual consultation