Your patio is a place where you can relax without leaving your home. You should have an easy way to walk between your home and patio. If your current patio doors are difficult to open or have severe cosmetic damage, this can make relaxing difficult.
Our team of Fox Valley patio door installers at Opal Enterprises can help make your home’s patio a beautiful place that you can enter and exit seamlessly. With our years of experience and passion for exterior remodeling, we can customize your patio door and install it for you with ease.
What Styles of Patio Doors Do You Install?
Our exterior remodeling company offers many different styles of patio doors for your home. If you have a particular design in mind, our professional remodeling team will work with you to choose the best style of patio door that fits your aspirations. The patio door styles that we offer include:
- Sliding patio doors: Our sliding patio doors can bring a sense of elegance to your home but with an easy access element. Sliding doors attach to your wall and can slide open with ease when you go out onto your patio or when you’re coming back inside.
- Hinged patio doors: The hinged patio doors that we can install can help maximize your home’s space and beautify your home. Often called french doors, this style of door is great for opening your home to the outdoors or bringing nature into your home.
- Single door patio doors: This style works almost identically to a front door because it is only hinged on one side. This allows for easy access to your patio as well as a sense of security.
No matter what the aesthetic of your patio area is, we have a patio door to suit it. If you have any questions about our team installing a patio door in your Fox Valley home, we’ll be happy to answer them.
What Materials of Patio Doors Can I Choose From?
In addition to choosing the style of your door, you can also choose what material your patio door will be. We can install patio doors with materials types such as:
- Fiberglass: When you choose fiberglass as the material for your door, you’re choosing security and durability. It can withstand rain without rusting and impacts without denting.
- Wood: A patio door with a wood material adds a classic look to your patio area. Wood doors are also great for keeping out unwanted visitors, whether it be heavy storms or intruders.
- Vinyl: Choosing a vinyl material for your patio door guarantees that your patio has a modern look without the need for heavy maintenance. Vinyl is easy to clean and can help keep out bugs and excess moisture.
In addition to the quality materials you can choose for your patio door, you can also customize it. You can choose any color of paint or stain finish and a specialty door knob to make your exterior design dreams come true. Our Fox Valley patio door installation team will show you these customizable options you have after you choose your style and material of patio door.
When Should I Replace My Patio Doors?
If this is your first time replacing patio doors in your home, it may be difficult to know where to start. Some signs that you should replace your doors are obvious, but there are others that you may not notice for weeks or months. But don’t worry; we’ll discuss how to see the signs your patio doors need replacing before they cause any issues.
These are signs you should replace your patio doors:
- Physical damage: Any significant cosmetic damage to your doors are an indication that you need to replace your doors. Cosmetic damage not only affects the appearance of your patio but can also be a security risk.
- Drafts: When you start feeling a cool or hot wind around your door, it’s time to replace it. To check your patio door for drafts, hold your hand around the edges of the door. If you feel a breeze, your door has a draft. Drafts can cause your HVAC bill to be higher because they are displacing the air that your HVAC is pushing out.
- Sticking: Patio doors that you have to forcefully open or close are a sign that it’s time for a replacement. Sticking doors can be a result of your door warping from extreme weather, or it could be a more serious problem, such as cracked drywall.
The situations listed above are not an exhaustive list, but they are the most common issues that warrant a patio door replacement. If you think that your patio doors need to be replaced, one of our Fox Valley professional contractors can examine your doors to identify any issues and replace your door.
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
Why You Should Choose Opal Enterprises for Your Home Remodeling Needs
There are hundreds of exterior remodeling companies in Illinois; why choose us? Our team of professional remodeling contractors is unlike any other team that you will find at other surrounding exterior modeling companies.
Our contractors are passionate about what we do, and we value your time. Other companies’ contractors often show up for the job late, or they show up just to get the job done. That’s not how our team works. Our team will continually ask for your feedback and ask questions your aspirations for your home before we install our top-of-the-line products.
We have the experience necessary to install your patio doors to enhance your patio area’s beauty. We’re always learning and attending training sessions so that we’ll know how to face any problems that may arise.
Get a free virtual consultation for Naperville or Des Plaines exteriors
Order an Installation of Patio Doors in Your Fox Valley, IL, Home
At Opal Enterprises, we can help you reach your exterior design aspirations by installing high-end patio doors. As an addition to your home, patio doors can make your patio shine and give you easy access between your home and patio.
If you’re considering replacing or installing patio doors in Fox Valley for your home, our team can help you customize and install your perfect door. Give us a call or fill out the form on our contact page to get in touch with one of our installation professionals.
Are you ready to transform your home? Schedule your free virtual consultation