Are you looking for a great way to do some indoor gardening all year round and in all seasons? Do you want to be able to add some fresh, homegrown herbs or vegetables to your meals without going outside? If yes, then, installing a new garden window in your Evanston property is a great idea.
At Opal Exteriors, we install garden windows that allow you do some gardening inside the home, add more beauty to the property, and help you enjoy your home more. All our Evanston garden window installation services are designed to help improve your living space.
Our team is professional, considerate of your home needs, and will help you make the right decision for your home. We have installed many garden windows in Illinois, so we have many budget-friendly options that you can choose from and that will effortlessly meld into your home’s design.
Garden Window Styles that We Can Install in Your Evanston Home
At Opal Exteriors, we offer multiple garden window styles that will work for your property. These include:
- Single-hung garden windows — These are simple, functional, elegant, and affordable. They come with two sashes –one at the bottom, and one on top.
- Double-hung garden windows — These widows have two sashes that you can move separately to allow maximum airflow into the space.
- Sliding garden windows — These are designed to open by sliding vertically or horizontally. They’re usually simple but functional and provide adequate sunlight for your potted plants and herbs.
- Fixed garden windows — These are basic windows that have no opening options. This is because the glass is set within the frame.
- Casement garden windows — These garden windows require the use of a crank to open up the window so that you can let in the fresh air. It’s also quite beautiful and can add to your home’s aesthetic.
These are just some of the styles that we can offer you at Opal Exteriors. If you have other garden window ideas, feel free to share them with us and we might be able to help you with that custom design.
Top Garden Window Materials for Homes in Evanston, IL
Before we can install your new garden windows, you’ll need to choose the material that you want to house the window. The options we have include:
These materials all have their benefits and are suited to various budgets. The good news is they are all energy-efficient and eco-friendly, so they’ll help reduce your energy consumption and save the environment.
These four materials come with customizable options, so you can decide on the colors you want, the shape, or other features that will help accentuate the property’s beauty. As always, if you have any questions about these materials, feel free to ask us.
Pros of Installing a Garden Window in Your Evanston Home
So, why would you want to install a new garden window in your home? Apart from the perks of planting your favorite flowers, plants, or herbs even in the winter, other benefits include:
- Improving your home’s aesthetic
- Adds charm and character to the property
- Adding value to your property
- Can increase energy-efficiency
- Low-E glass can contribute to lowering energy and utility costs by reflecting heat
- Increases natural lighting within the home
- Provides good views so you can enjoy the outdoors right from the comfort of your home
- The plants can improve indoor air quality and improve your mood
- Great for improving ventilation in the house
- The abutment can serve as an extra storage space in your kitchen
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
Our Garden Window Installation Process
At Opal Exteriors, we have a solid and proven process when it comes to putting up new garden windows on properties. These steps are as follows:
- Our window design specialist will visit your home to assess your structure and see how we can customize the widow so it flatters or complements your home’s beauty
- We’ll take measurements and start the process of constructing the window
- We’ll carry out the window installation in the home
Please note that our garden windows installers are professionals, so we understand the importance of treating every customer’s home like ours. We’ll work in a way that minimizes any damage and clean up, so your home is spotless afterward.
Get a free virtual consultation for Naperville or Des Plaines exteriors
Why You Should Choose Opal Exteriors for Your Garden Window Installation
Installing a garden window requires the technical expertise of the skilled window installers at Opal Exteriors. Our installation specialists have decades of experience between them and are committed to making sure that your home looks amazing after they’re done.
We only use high-quality window materials to ensure durability, reliability, and prolonged energy efficiency. This is why we offer a lifetime labor warranty, so you’ll never have to pay extra charges if any issues arise after installing your window.
Our team of window installation contractors in Evanston, IL, is passionate about always doing a great job. So, you’ll never have to worry about the quality of our workmanship or the job that we do. And after we complete the project, we’ll follow up with you to ensure that you’re happy with the result.
Contact Skilled Evanston Garden Window Installation Pros
If you want very high-quality garden windows installed on your Evanston property, we can help you do that. Our installation team serves the local residents and community. We’re fast, we do quality work, and we ensure that your home looks gorgeous after we’re done working on it.
Contact Opal Exteriors today to schedule a no-obligation appointment or discuss your garden window needs in Evanston.
Are you ready to transform your home? Schedule your free virtual consultation