Patio areas give you easy access between your home and the outdoors. It should be effortless to walk out onto your patio via a stylish patio door. However, it can be challenging to decide on what style and material of patio door you want, along with how to get it installed.
That’s why our team at Opal Enterprises is here to help you choose the right patio door aesthetic for your Orland Park home. We specialize in exterior remodeling installations. So, after we decide what patio door is the best fit, we’ll provide a quality Orland Park, IL, patio door installation too.
Signs You Should Replace Your Current Patio Doors
When patio doors get old, they won’t be as effective or look as good as they did initially. But knowing if you need to replace them can be hard if you don’t see any physical damage. These are some signs that you may need to replace your patio doors:
- Physical damage: Scratches, weathering, and cracks in the glass are all signs that your patio doors need to be replaced. If you don’t replace them, you will be risking security in your home as well as cosmetic issues.
- Drafts of air: If you’re sitting at your kitchen table and you feel a sudden gust of wind and you don’t have any windows open, it could be a clear sign that your patio doors are no longer keeping out the cold or hot air. This usually happens when the seal of the patio doors is worn and can’t keep out drafts of air.
- Sticking: Your patio doors should open seamlessly onto your patio and close into your home without a problem. If you have to use extra force, your doors may be sticking and need to be replaced.
- Water leaks: When you start noticing that there is a buildup of moisture or small puddles begin to form, it’s time to schedule a patio door replacement. This is one of the most obvious signs that your patio doors are no longer leak-resistant.
While it’s not required, you may want to replace your patio doors to update the style of your patio. If you painted your patio area a different color and your current patio doors don’t match the new paint job, you might want to replace your patio doors.
If you think you need to replace your patio doors or you are still unsure, one of our remodeling professionals in Orland Park can help assess the state of your patio doors. Then, we’ll work with you to decide what the next steps are to replace your patio doors.
We Have a Variety of Patio Door Styles to Choose From
When you replace your patio doors, there are many styles of doors you can choose from. Each style has its own advantages that can make your home beautiful. We offer the following styles of patio doors:
- Sliding patio doors: Sliding doors attach to your wall and give you the opportunity to have easy access to your patio. This style of patio doors is great for going back and forth between your patio and your home quickly.
- Hinged patio doors: Hinged patio doors, often called french doors, can be a beautiful addition to your home. This style of patio door can open into your home and out onto your patio while still leaving ample space in your home. You can bask in the sun from your home and bring in some fresh air.
- Single door patio doors: This style of patio door is similar to a front door in that it is durable and is hinged on one side. This allows for easy opening and closing of this door.
For every patio area, there is a patio door that will blend beautifully. Our Orland Park patio door installation contractors can help you decide on which patio door is right for you and your home. We can also answer any questions that you have during the process.
Materials You Can Choose for Your Patio Door
The last step before our team of installation contractors can install your patio door is for you to choose the material that you want your patio door to be. We offer the following material options for your patio door:
- Fiberglass: A fiberglass door provides security, durability, and style. This door material can add a classic look to your home without sacrificing quality. With a fiberglass material, you don’t have to worry about dents or rust.
- Wood: A wood material for your patio doors can add a rustic or modern look to your home, depending on the stain or paint color you choose. Wood patio doors are also secure, so you can feel comfortable in your home without worrying about intruders or windy weather.
- Vinyl: A vinyl material for your patio doors can give your patio area a sleek and modern look. Vinyl is also very easy to clean, so you don’t have to worry about calling a cleaning service to keep your doors clean. Vinyl patio doors are sure to keep moisture and bugs out of your home.
If this is your first time ordering an installation or replacement of patio doors, it can be difficult to know what type of material to choose for your patio door. But there’s no need to worry because our friendly patio door installers in Orland Park are ready to help you decide what material works best for your patio.
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
How Opal Enterprises Is Different From Other Home Installation Companies
When people think of home installation contractors, they often think of freelancers who don’t really care about the quality of their work and don’t bother to show up on time. If this sounds like an experience you’ve had with installation contractors in the past, we’re ready to change your perspective.
At Opal, our team is experienced in providing a variety of installations of high-end products. To ensure that we know the latest trends in the industry, we attend regular training sessions to learn about new methods and exterior design methods.
Another aspect that sets us apart from other exterior design companies is our passion. Our installation professionals love what they do, so you can feel confident that they will work hard to make sure you are happy with your home, in addition to showing up at the scheduled time.
Our company also has great relationships with top brands like Andersen and Kolbe Windows & Doors. Our partnerships with these companies gives us the ability to install their high-end products in your home, allowing you to benefit as well.
Get a free virtual consultation for Naperville or Des Plaines exteriors
Order an Installation of Patio Doors in Your Orland Park, IL, Home
If you’re looking for an installation company that cares about your home and can provide you with high-quality patio doors from some of the best companies in the industry, our team at Opal Enterprises is ready to meet you. Our Orland Park patio door installation contractors will help you choose the right patio door for you and your home.
If you want to replace or install new patio doors in your patio area, our team is ready to help. Give us a call or fill out the form on our contact page to start working with us today.
Are you ready to transform your home? Schedule your free virtual consultation