If you’re thinking of carrying out some exterior improvements on your home, installing quality siding is a good way to go. And not just your regular siding, a James Hardie siding. Your home deserves the best in terms of its exterior.
James Hardie siding is one of the best siding options that’s guaranteed to last a long time, and retain its shape and value. Even better, having it on your wall will make a ton of difference when it comes to protecting your home from the harsh weather elements.
For best results, it’s best to have Opal Enterprises’ Elite Preferred James Hardie siding contractors in Arlington Heights, handle this for your home there. This way, you can be sure about the quality of the work and the use of superior siding materials.
Elite Preferred James Hardie Siding Installation Service in Arlington Heights
At Opal Enterprises, we’re not just regular siding installation experts. We are an Elite Preferred James Hardie Installation service. This means that we’re in the top percentile of siding installers in the world.
More importantly, because we were trained by the leading siding manufacturer, we are one of the few siding contractors who can actually handle the installation of James Hardie siding and do a top-quality job. We are super-qualified and can boast of being among the best siding installers in the world. We’re extremely professional, skilled, and knowledgeable about all James Hardie siding products and more.
This means that we’re particularly experienced at installing all types of James Hardie siding including fiber cement or plank siding. We guarantee James Hardie quality standards for all installed sidings and our capabilities.
Every James Hardie siding installation project that we’ve done in Arlington Heights or the greater part of Illinois has been of 100% standard. We’re the siding installation experts that other siding contractors call when they’re struggling with an installation. Let us help you transform your property into a thing of beauty and update its exterior with our superior-quality James Hardie siding products.
What to Look for in an Arlington Heights James Hardie Siding Installer
There are many siding contractors, but only a few have earned the reputation of being excellent siding contractors. Unfortunately, most homeowners who are looking to give their home’s exterior a facelift do know the difference.
We want you to know what to look for so that you can make an informed decision about hiring the right Arlington Heights James Hardie siding installation service for your project:
- Attends frequent and up-to-date training – James Hardie requires that their Elite Preferred partners be up to date on the latest product developments and skills training. Opal Enterprises’ James Hardie siding installers check both boxes as we routinely send our professionals to learn about their latest products and offerings.
- Has been installing siding for a long time – As with most businesses, if a siding installation business has been around for a long time, it means they’re doing something right, have a good reputation, and probably generate a lot of new business from past clients and referrals. We have been around since 2003 and we have the reviews to show for it.
- The installers are certified James Hardie professionals – It’s not enough to be a regular siding installer, they MUST have a lot of specialized experience and knowledge regarding James Hardie products and their peculiar installation procedures. All our James Hardie siding installers are qualified and certified – that’s why we have the Elite Preferred badge.
- Exhibits excellent attention to detail – Siding projects typically require some level of attention to detail. But when it comes to James Hardie siding installation, we use exceptional carefulness that only training and experience can provide
- Are very professional – Do fast, quality, and perfect installations on time. Although James Hardie siding installations are time-consuming, we have a reputation for delivering on/before the agreed deadlines.
We’re happy to tell you that our professionals check all these boxes and more. So, if you’re interested in a James Hardie siding installation, feel free to talk to us about it.
Pros of Installing James Hardie Siding in Your Home
Because this siding is a bit more expensive than other cheaper options, homeowners often want to know why and if there’s any justification for it. The reality is that this fiber cement siding has a ton of benefits, apart from obviously improving your home’s appearance. Some other key benefits include:
Rising global temperature and heat have increased the likelihood of natural fire disasters. This means that regardless of where you live, your home can be prone to fire incidents from external factors. In fact, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has stated that fire-resistant siding is the home’s first line of defense against wildfires or fires from other buildings.
For example, a couple’s home didn’t burn down when the next-door neighbor’s house caught on fire because they had James Hardie siding plank installed on their house. They would have probably lost everything if they had vinyl or wood siding.
Because siding is exposed to harsh weather elements, they tend to break down, crack, swell, or weaken and become brittle with time. Not James Hardie siding materials.
These are designed and engineered to last up to 50 years. Most sidings are due for change at the 20-year mark. For a James Hardie, you’ll just refresh the paint and enjoy it for another 30 years.
Pest and Moisture Resistant
Most siding materials are either prone to absorbing and releasing moisture, which weakens them over time, and/or can be eaten by pests even if they’ve been thoroughly treated. This is because, with age and the weather, the barriers that were in place when they were first installed, break down leaving the siding bare and vulnerable.
This leaves the siding open to being pecked at by birds, eaten by termites, or lived in by other critters. There are many more benefits that you’ll enjoy with a James Hardie siding installed in your Arlington Heights home.
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
Hire Our James Hardie Siding Contractors in Arlington Heights, IL
Let our team of professional and qualified James Hardie siding installers help you protect and beautify your home today. James Hardie offers a wide range of stunning siding colors and designs that will impress even the pickiest of individuals.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Plus, we offer a free lifetime warranty on all siding installations. Contact us today to get a free estimate or discuss your project.
Are you ready to transform your home? Schedule your free virtual consultation