Your entry door communicates a lot about your house; unique designs and bright colors can show the neighborhood your personality. Yet when your doors are outdated, dented, chipped, or so weather-worn they’re hard to open, you may give the impression your home’s appearance is not a priority.
Thankfully, our Naperville entry door installation experts can provide you the exterior renovation services you need. We’ve been serving the Chicagoland area for nearly 20 years. We always go above and beyond to make sure our clients are satisfied with their products and our installation.
When Do I Need a New Entry Door Installed?
You may not notice that you need new doors all at once. However, over time, warning signs often emerge, letting you know your exterior doors need replacing. Look for these indications:
- Costly energy bills: Your entry door should help maintain your desired interior temperature. Weather-worn doors that don’t properly seal can raise your energy costs. Also, an old or damaged door with improper weatherstripping can contribute to air leakage and energy loss, causing your AC or heating to work harder.
- Holes and gaps: Like weatherstripping issues, you may be allowing water to seep in and energy to escape if you find holes and gaps in your door.
- Exterior damage: Besides aesthetics, your door serves to keep you and your family safe. Your entry door should be solid and unyielding. Damage, including splits, dents, and rust, can reduce the integrity of your door and indicate you should replace your door.
- Interior damage: If you discover water or other damage in or around your frame or door, it’s likely no longer safeguarding your home.
- Hard to open or close: You should consider a replacement if you constantly fight with your door when you open or close it.
- Outdated: If you’re bored with the look of your entry door, or it no longer matches your house, it’s time to change it out for a new one. Try a unique style or color to match the personality and look of your home.
If your front door is damaged or old fashioned and you’re ready for a makeover, our entry door installers in Naperville provide low-risk, high-value service.
Why Choose Us for Your Front Door Installation?
As a family-owned and -operated remodeling company, we understand that home improvement is an investment. Therefore, we offer some of the finest front doors on the market at a competitive price.
Engineered by leading manufacturers, ProVia, Kolbe, Andersen, and Alside, our doors heighten curb appeal, improve home security, and enhance energy efficiency because they’re:
- Available in a vast array of door and sidelight styles to suit a range of architectural designs and aesthetic preferences.
- Durably constructed of quality materials to withstand the harshest Illinois weather and discourage potential intruders.
- Equipped with advanced features such as composite top end caps and thermal barriers for exceptional energy efficiency that can reduce your heating and cooling costs.
A Wide Variety of Materials for Your Residential Entry Doors
As a leading Naperville entry door installation expert, you can always find an exterior door with materials to match your tastes and renovation goals. Choose from these entry door materials:
- Vinyl: Vinyl is an easy-care-for, affordable option often used for patio doors. Our quality vinyl doors are energy-efficient and come in a variety of colors.
- Steel: If you’re looking to boost security in your house, you can’t beat steel’s durability and strength. Steel lasts a long time and is easy to maintain.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass entry doors resist dents and nicks and are a durable, low-maintenance choice. They are one of our top sellers.
- Wood: Wood doors can be painted or stained to match your home. Plus, you can get custom wood finishing.
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
Choose From Many Door Styles
Choose from several different replacement door options depending on tastes, including:
- Double entry
- Single doors
- Doors that have sidelights and decorative glass
- Hinged or swing-style patio doors
- Custom-shaped doors
Choose a style that allows you to add a unique finishing touch or customize your entry door with specialty knobs and beautiful stains. Once your entry door is installed, it’s covered by our lifetime labor warranty.
Get a free virtual consultation for Naperville or Des Plaines exteriors
Count on Opal Exteriors for Comprehensive Service
Opal Exteriors has established a careful process to put you at ease with your Naperville entry door installation project. First, we’ll sit with you and discuss your wants and needs in great detail.
Then, we’ll utilize design software, idea books, and photo galleries to help you select a front door that’s ideal for your home and perfectly matches your design vision. Then once you’ve chosen your door, ask us about our convenient financing plans. At Opal, we’re ready to help. Contact us today to learn more.
Are you ready to transform your home? Schedule your free virtual consultation