Your entry door will set the tone for your entire home. It represents the vision, safety, and curb appeal of your home. Are you looking to make a great impression on guests or passersby with your front door?
We can make this happen thanks to Opal Exteriors’ innovative features, custom entry door options, and various product selection features. Our front door replacement services can work with you to create and install the entry door of your dreams. If you are searching for entry door installation in Hinsdale, we are the team you should call.
Choices of Entry Door Materials
Entry doors can come in a variety of sizes, shapes, colors, and materials. In terms of the materials of entry doors we provide, they are top-notch. When choosing the material of your entry door, there are various factors you must consider, including:
- Installation costs
- Long term repair costs
- Material costs
Once you have thought these added costs over, you can choose your entry door material. At Opal Exteriors, we can offer you numerous options, such as:
- Wood: This material is the most commonly chosen material for those looking to improve the curb appeal of their home. However, wood does come with a high price tag and can swell or rot, leaving you to pay for maintenance down the road.
- Steel: A steel door is low in maintenance and considered to be incredibly durable. This material makes up around 47% of exterior doors because it’s inexpensive, weather-resistant, and offers high security to homes. We are able to fireproof these doors and add thermal adhesives for heightened energy efficiency.
- Fiberglass: As the next common door material choice, fiberglass doors don’t dent or rust and can come in many different styles and colors. These doors are made to provide enhanced security and increased insulation compared to other options.
- Vinyl: Vinyl doors are a cost-effective choice for a sturdier material over the others. This material can resist the transfer of heat and is highly energy efficient.
Questions? Call 847-380-8868 in Des Plaines and 630-355-6557 in Naperville
Types of Doors Opal Exteriors Offers
If you are interested in installing a new front door, we have various styles you can choose from. Depending on what your vision is, we can offer these styles of doors:
- Single entry doors: A single entry door is one of the most common types of entry doors. Attached to one side, these doors will swing open, allowing you to enter your home quickly. A single entry door can be made from various materials and be customized to any style.
- Double entry doors: These doors can come in various materials, including wood, steel, or fiberglass options. They can also provide your entryway with more space for movement and increased elegance.
- Glass and decorative entry doors: If you wish to make a bold statement, glass doors are your best bet. With these doors, you can get loads of natural light without having to deal with insects or other outdoor nuances. There are multiple types of glass patterns and colors you can choose from.
- French entry doors: These types of doors are attached at the sides and can swing open from the center. Available in various materials, these doors are a gorgeous addition to your home’s entryway.
- Custom-made entry doors: At Opal Exteriors, we use special design software to assist you in choosing a custom door for your home’s entryway. You can customize your entryway door however you’d like and select the color and material.
The bottom line is that the doors of your home are essential for several reasons. Apart from entry doors, we can handle all types of door installation. For example, we can install the following types of doors:
- Patio doors
- Screen doors
- Storm doors
How Opal Exteriors Can Improve Your Home With New Entry Doors
Entry doors bring your home many benefits, but old entry doors can also hurt your home. Outdated entry doors are not as glamorous to look at, but they can also put your home at risk. By seeking out Opal Exteriors for your Hinsdale home, entry door installation could bring countless benefits to your home.
The security and durability of your home can be put to the test with our quality door installation. The entry doors we provide are available in materials such as steel and fiberglass, which can provide strength against intruders and the elements.
In terms of energy efficiency, our doors include countless features, including:
- Thermal barriers
- Foam-filled cored
- Composite end caps
The most significant benefit of getting new entry doors is the beauty they can bring to your home. As previously stated, your front door is the first impression those have of your home. Do you want this first impression to be a good one?
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
Ready to Improve Your Home?
If you feel it’s time to get a new entry door for your Hinsdale home, then Opal Exteriors are the team you should look to. Planning entry door installation in Hinsdale can be a lengthy process, requiring time and money. However, our team of experts can cut these factors down and support you in creating your dream home.
We can ensure that all the entry doors we install in Hinsdale are quality products by offering a lifetime labor warranty. So don’t waste any more time; contact us today for a free virtual consultation.