James Hardie Chestnut Brown is a rich, warm brown siding color that’s always welcoming. This earthy tone pairs well with warm neutrals. Use a rich accent color like Countrylane Red or Evening Blue in the gables to really make your home pop. This color looks wonderful on traditional colonial style homes, tudors, and craftsman. Chestnut Brown can bring out the rustic elegance of any home.
Chestnut Brown is part of the James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology line. It’s a specialty baked-on fiber cement siding finish that resists fading and peeling for lasting beauty. Unlike paint, this siding color doesn’t need to be re-finished and requires very little maintenance.
Our favorite pairings with Chestnut Brown:
- Chestnut Brown with Evening Blue as an accent color and a neutral trim like Cobble Stone for a modern, country look.
- Autumn Tan Hardie stucco panels with Chestnut Brown trim creates a beautiful timber frame style.
- Chestnut Brown with Countrylane Red accents and Autumn Tan trim gives any home a warm, welcoming curb appeal.
- Get a classic rustic look with Chestnut Brown and Arctic White trim.
- Chestnut Brown paired with Heathered Moss and Autumn Tan will give your home a down to earth, natural feel.
Where to get James Hardie fiber cement siding in Chestnut Brown?
Any James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor can supply and install James Hardie siding in Chestnut Brown. It’s one of the standard James Hardie colors that’s available in all US regions. Elite Preferred Contractors are specially trained in the installation of fiber cement siding and have access to the complete Hardie product line. They are also endorsed by James Hardie for having service excellence and adhering to their manufacturer recommended installation techniques.
We serve Chicago area suburbs!
If you’re in the Chicago area, Opal can install Chestnut Brown siding on your home. We’re a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor serving the majority of Chicago area suburbs. Learn more about our siding installation services, or contact us today for an estimate.
For other regions:
Use James Hardie’s contractor locator.
Want more inspiration?
Also, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter for inspiration in your inbox!