Happy Earth Day, Every Day!
Opal Enterprises is dedicated to taking a green approach to house remodeling. We do this every day as part of our normal services.
So how to we do things green around here?
We Recycle Building Materials!
We partner with Hertigage Disposal in Naperville to recycle as many building materials as possible. Heritage Disposal helps us to recycle vinyl, aluminum, wood, roofing, and other construction waste. Opal Enterprises is a Certified Green Roofer, and we recycle old asphalt shingles after every roof replacement. Old asphalt shingles are often turned into new roads!
We Install Energy Efficient Remodeling Products!
We carefully select products that will give our homeowners the best return on investment. Energy efficiency is one of the best ways to get the most out of remodeling. We also do it because we love our mother earth 🙂 Here are some of the energy efficient products we install:
- Andersen Energy Star Windows
- Beechworth Energy Star Windows
- Alside Mezzo Windows
- ProVia Energy Star Entry Doors
- Reflective Roofing – GAF CoolSeries Shingles
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
We Carry Products Made With Recycled Content and Added Green Benefits!
- Versetta Stone Siding is made with a minimum of James Hardie Siding is a composite made of cement, wood fiber, sand, and water, which can be recycled up to 4 times. James Hardie manufactures and sources raw materials regionally to reduce environmental impact from transportation. James Hardie has a manufacturing facility in Peoria, IL! Hardie siding also has a baked on color finish that is Low VOC and long lasting. The Artisan line is made with at least 8% recycled material. James Hardie fiber cement siding is an excellent alternative to cedar siding.
- Andersen Fibrex Windows are a durable composite of recycled plastic and wood fibers. Andersen also makes wood windows with FSC certified wood.
Get a free virtual consultation for Naperville or Des Plaines exteriors
Our Crews Are Clean, Environmentally Conscious, and Safety Certified!
We’ve got a great team! Our crews are careful on the job to keep the job site clean, plants & landscaping intact, and use materials wisely. We treat your home and yard like our own. They are knowledgeable about the products and installation techniques to ensure the most energy efficient installation possible. Opal is also EPA Lead Safe certified. This means we’re specially trained in safe containment and removal of lead containing building materials. This ensures protection of the environment and your home to the fullest.
Are you ready to transform your home? Schedule your free virtual consultation