Are you interested in renovating your home by replacing your siding? In this situation, we understand the importance of picking the right color for your project. We review your personal taste and any specific bylaws regarding color in your neighborhood.
Our team at Opal Enterprises can help you review all James Hardie siding colors available in the Illinois area. We can access all the company’s products as an Elite Preferred James Hardie installation contractor.
Learn more by calling or filling out our online contact form.
How Many James Hardie Siding Colors Are There?
Currently, there are 23 main James Hardie siding colors. However, the company uses its Statement Collection to select popular ColorPlus® Technology choices for each area around the country. The company keeps these specific colors in stock, making them easier to purchase.
The company also offers hundreds of colors that you can special order in some situations.
You can review all the siding colors available from James Hardie with our team. We’ll focus specifically on the Statement Collection options available in Illinois.
Questions? Call 847-380-8868 in Des Plaines and 630-355-6557 in Naperville
What Are the Statement Collection Siding Colors in Illinois?
James Hardie has 17 siding colors in the Statement Collection for Illinois. We’ll break these colors down into groups.
James Hardie Beige and Brown Siding
Beige and brown siding ideas from James Hardie provide a rich, neutral look for your home. You may select:
- Cobble Stone Siding: A taupe-based color that has warm undertones.
- Navajo Beige Siding: This classic beige color works great with stonework.
- Monterey Taupe Siding: A taupe-based hue with dark undertones.
- Khaki Brown Siding: A mid-tone brown shade that works well with other colors.
- Timber Bark: This siding has a deep gray-brown color.
- Rich Espresso: A darker brown hue that works well as trim.
We can help you review all these colors to find the hue that works best for your renovation work.
James Hardie Gray Siding
You have several gray James Hardie siding colors to choose from when planning to update the look of your home. These options include:
- Pearl Gray Siding: This elegant gray has a very light and neutral color.
- Light Mist Siding: A light gray color with a soft hint of blue.
- Gray Slate Siding: A timeless gray color that works well for a whole house.
- Night Gray Siding: A darker gray that evokes sophistication and mystery.
- Iron Gray Siding: A deep, bold shade of gray that looks elegant.
- Aged Pewter Siding: A weathered gray with a lot of warmth and adaptability.
Each of these colors works well as a neutral base for more striking accents and trim.
James Hardie Blue Siding
Are you interested in siding with more color? In that case, you may consider these blue options from James Hardie:
- Boothbay Blue Siding: This soft blue shade is very soothing.
- Evening Blue Siding: This striking shade of deep blue has a lot of class.
- Deep Ocean Siding: A deep blue that can act as a bold primary color.
Allow us to provide you with examples of houses that utilize blue siding to full effect.
Other James Hardie Siding Colors
Would you like a bolder choice for your siding in Illinois? You may also consider Mountain Sage for a natural color that won’t seem too dark or light. This understated color works great with softer neutrals.
Finally, James Hardie offers Countrylane Red siding. This siding adds character without being too aggressive.
Are There Other James Hardie Siding Colors?
We’ve reviewed the James Hardie siding colors available in the Statement Collection for our area. However, if another color catches your eye, you can explore their entire collection.
You may want to consider options like:
- Arctic White Siding: A bright white shade that works well with other colors.
- Sandstone Beige Siding: A light neutral color darker than Navajo Beige.
- Autumn Tan Siding: This light neutral color has bright undertones.
- Weathered Moss Siding: A pale green siding that pairs well with neutrals.
Our team can help you consider all the available colors for your home. We’ll work with you to compare accent and trim options, allowing you to develop a cohesive plan for the renovations of your home.
Learn more about our top-of-the-line products in Naperville 630-355-6557
Can You Review James Hardie Siding Colors?
James Hardie offers a Home Color Tool that allows you to experiment with colors on homes of different styles. This tool can give you a chance to explore all of your options before committing to a specific color.
We can provide you with examples of homes with various siding colors to give you more examples. We’re ready to help you find the James Hardie siding colors that work best for your vision.
What Styles Can You Pick for Your James Hardie Siding?
Once you select your James Hardie siding colors, you need to pick the kind of siding you want. James Hardie produces fiber cement siding in several styles, allowing you to further personalize the look of your home.
You may select:
- Traditional plank (or lap) siding
- Vertical panel siding
- Shingle siding
Each of these siding options has multiple ways to further customize the appearance of your property. For example, panel siding comes in smooth and stucco options, as well as more panels with a more traditional wood appearance.
You have further options when it comes to trim and accents. When you work with us, we’ll review all your choices. We provide professional and experienced assistance, ensuring you don’t feel overwhelmed by the process.
Speak to Us About James Hardie Siding Colors
You can contact our team at Opal Enterprises to learn more about James Hardie siding colors. We can review all the options you have available. We work quickly and focus on ensuring you have a great remodeling experience.
Call or fill out our online contact form to learn more.