Are the windows in your home drafty and not providing the energy efficiency you’re looking for? Are your doors outdated and unappealing? Is your siding peeling and not providing proper protection? Is your deck or patio area worn down, or maybe you don’t have one but would like one?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, it’s time to contact the expert Northrbook exterior remodelers at Opal Enterprises. We’ve been helping homeowners throughout the Northbrook, Illinois, area create homes that they can be proud of, and we look forward to helping you, too.
High-quality, energy-efficient windows in your home
Beautiful Home Remodeling Options
Working with a highly qualified exterior remodeling company in Northbrook can give your home the update it needs. You can achieve that through one or more of the following options:
We have vinyl, wood, aluminum, composite, and fiberglass window frames that can all be customized in a number of window replacement options, allowing you to create windows that will meet all your needs. Plus, these windows are equipped with a number of energy-efficient features that will reduce heat transfer and possibly help to lower your monthly energy bill.
Because the siding in your home is vital to its protection and overall appearance of it, you’ll want a high-quality siding that is beautiful and durable—which is exactly what we offer. Choose from our vinyl, fiber cement, or stone siding options.
Add security and beauty to your home with one of our front or patio doors, both of which can be customized in a large selection of styles and decorative options. Our Northbrook door replacement services teams offers Entry doors, Sliding doors, and Patio doors installation . We also have storm doors that can protect your front door from inclement weather.
Patios & Decks
Enjoy your outdoor area even more by having a deck or patio installed on your property. We will be able to customize your deck or patio to match your space and preferences.
Why Is It Important to Update the Exterior of Your Home?
It’s completely normal to always update the interior of your home because you are inside most of the time. However, updating and improving the exterior of your home is equally as important. Renovating and improving the exterior of your home can reap many benefits.
Some of these benefits include:
- Enhanced security: Your home may be less susceptible to break-ins by installing new windows and exterior doors. With new windows and doors, the locks will be updated and of even better quality than before.
- Energy efficiency: Updating the exterior of your home can improve the siding of your home, which will ultimately increase energy efficiency. With new siding, windows, and doors, your house will be unaffected by the weather.
- Preventing interior damage: When your home is exposed to inclement weather, its durability will fade. When this happens, the interior of your home may experience extensive damage in the form of water, mold, rot, or even mildew.
- Boosting your home’s curb appeal: For many homeowners, curb appeal is important, even if you are not planning on selling your home anytime soon. Updating the exterior of your home will allow you to personalize your space, which in turn, will make it feel more like your own.
High-quality, energy-efficient windows in your home
Do It Yourself or Hire the Professionals?
When it comes to renovating your home, the question of doing it yourself or hiring someone to assist you is a question that must be thought about. DIY home projects are endless, but does that mean you should give them a try?
With all the positives that DIY home improvements can bring, various negatives are associated with easy-fix projects.
- Losing time: Even if a DIY project looks like a quick and easy job, it could also turn into a significant loss. DIY projects often turn into something bigger than you can chew. In turn, you will lose a lot of time trying to do something yourself when you could’ve just asked a professional to give it a quick fix.
- A loss of money: Even if a DIY project looks like it can be a cheap fix, this isn’t the case most of the time. Sure, projects such as these can save some money, but the reality is that paying a professional to get it done right the first time might be a better use of your money.
- You might not get what you are attempting to create: It’s no secret that when we see something online, we automatically assume that re-creating that yourself will turn out perfectly. Remember, whatever DIY projects you see online might not be realistic. And if this is the case, you will waste more time and more money trying to fix it.
The bottom line is that as great as do-it-yourself home exterior projects are, too many negatives could arise. In order to save your time, money, and sanity, hiring professional exterior remodelers in Northbrook will always be the smartest option.
Skilled exterior remodelers have the experience and resources to make your ideas come to life. Opal is the team you should call if you want peace of mind and the perfect finished home exterior improvement.
Contact Opal Enterprises Today
Contact us today for more information about the home remodeling services available to homeowners throughout the Northbrook, IL, area.
At Opal Enterprises, we pride ourselves on high-quality renovations and outstanding services. As a trusted exterior remodeling company in Northbrook, we are dedicated to delivering a wonderful remodeling experience to bring all your ideas to life.