Home improvement financing made easy!
We work with 2 different organization to offer you convenient financing options.
The first step is getting an estimate from Opal. Request a quote…
We offer home improvement financing through 2 excellent companies: GreenSky and EnerBank. You’ll benefit from our specially negotiated rates as low as 0% and high approval rates. We’re here to help, so contact us and we’ll walk you through the process. Let’s make that home improvement project a budget friendly reality! Explore the options below for more financing information.
High Approval Rates
- Paperless and Rapid Funding
- Credit Limits up to $55,000
- Work Can Be Performed on any Residence Type (Primary, Rental, Investment)
- 16-Digit Account Numbers Given to you Immediately
- Loan Information is E-Mailed Directly to Homeowner
- Finance Plan can be Changed within 30 days if NO WORK has been started on the home
OPAL’s DEALER NUMBER: 81007184
If you want to call GreenSky:
- 12 months Same-As-Cash- No Payments
- Long Term Financing Available!
- 100% unsecured financing, no home equity required
- A quick, easy and safe toll-free loan-by-phone or internet application process in the privacy of your own home
- Fast credit decisions in about 10 minutes
- No application fee, no closing costs, no pre-payment penalties
EnerBank Promotional Codes:
- 12-Months Same as Cash with Deposit GHF619
Long Term Financing Options with Deposit and Final Payment for Project:
- 6.99% 60 Months –6995YRFA38
- 6.99% 84 Months- 6997YRFA43
- 6.99% 120 Months- 69910YRFA52
Get Instant Approval for EnerBank Financing by phone!
Let them know you are working with Opal Enterprises for your exterior renovation needs
Be prepared to provide:
Opal’s Dealer ID: 630505
Total Project Cost***
Total Amount to be Financed
The Appropriate Promotional Code
About Estimates & Proposals
After evaluating your home we craft a comprehensive proposal for you with all the details you need to decide your renovation project choices.
Standard Estimates are Free!
If a special evaluation is needed, then a small inspection fee will apply.
If your home has sustained damage or may have concerning underlying issues beyond normal wear, then we’ll need a closer look. In these situations there will be a standard home inspection fee based on the level of inspection. You’ll receive a detailed home inspection by a professional, which is your to keep regardless of whether or not you choose our services. If you do choose to partner with Opal, then the inspection fee will be deducted from the project total. This is for your benefit to make sure issues are fully addressed for an accurate quote and the project is a success!