Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I work with Opal Enterprises, Inc.? We believe there are several reasons people come to us. Our goal is to make the remodeling process as convenient and stress-free as possible. Our aim is to remain experts in our industry by being up-to-date with trends, installation practices, and current product lines. Learn about the Opal Experience!
- Are you a state licensed contractor? Opal Enterprises, Inc. holds an Illinois state issued roofing license, number 104.015563. In addition, we hold local licenses in all municipalities that require contractors to be licensed for work performed.
- Are you insured? Yes. We carry current, general liability, as well as, Worker’s Compensation and employers’ liability insurance, so our homeowners rest easy knowing that they will not be liable for any damages relating to an injury on their property. We can provide a certificate of insurance with more detailed information. This is something any contractor should be willing and able to supply.
- What experience do you have in the remodeling/construction field? Everyone that makes up Opal Enterprises has extensive experience in the industry. The owners of the company have a background in the window and siding manufacturing and distribution side as well as a strong foundation in installation. View our certifications and endorsements.
- Do you warranty your work? Yes. Opal Enterprises prides itself on the expertise of our crews and the high-quality work that we perform. We trust our crews and their workmanship so highly that we offer a 5-year labor warranty, much longer than the industry standard.
- Do you have any references that can be contacted? Yes. We will be glad to provide a customized list of references that have had similar products installed and are right in your neighborhood. In addition to past client references with contact information, we will provide you with job addresses so that you can actually see the quality of the work we perform. You can also view testimonials online.
- Is your company credentialed? We are members of the Chicagoland Better Business Bureau, the Naperville-Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Certified Contractors Network, to name a few. All of these reputable organizations have invested much time and efforts validating that we are fully insured, licensed, accredited by several manufactures, and a qualified contractor for your job. View our certifications and endorsements.
- Does Opal Enterprises comply with local codes and ordinances? Many municipalities require permits for remodeling projects. Failure to obtain the necessary permits or to arrange obligatory inspections can be illegal. We, at Opal, are conscious of the permit process, and ensure that all permits have been obtained before initiating any work.
- Do you offer financing? Yes! We want to take the stress out of financing your project. We offer personalized financing plans, through the CCN VIP loan program, to fit any project and any budget. The CCN VIP loan program is available exclusively through authorized Certified Contractors Network contractors. Ask your Opal sales rep about our deferred Payment plan. Visit our financing page for details.
Contact us with any other questions you have.